Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Greetings Earthlings!












I started making handmade greeting cards a long time ago. My dad even used to pay me during Christmas time to make cards for relatives. 10 bucks per card. And I gotta say. They were pretty damn good then. Way more better than this one. Cos those were hand-made. This one is Photoshop-made. This was a favor to a friend. He didn't like this one. :-(


















This is like the dummy version of the one that he approved. Its not as good as the original but yeah well... you gotta do wat the client asks u to do.




These bunch were done for a cousin of mine who wanted an e-invite for him wedding.. and was crazy enough to give me the job. Well, after being bombarded with options, i think he chose the first and third one. Not sure. One of my friends said they don't look exactly look weddingy... but u ve got the whole wedding to look all weddingy.. why not have a non-weddingy cool e-invite atleast, ya?

This is a random wedding card created for noone in particular.. was jobless.. and was tryin to create a simple non- loud wedding card...Hey u never know. I mite even use this for my own wedding.. naaah.. I'm just gonna send out a messenger elf who hands out free lollypops!

Another favour for a friend. This one is the rejected one.
And this is the accepted one. He wanted as simple as possible. And its a proper South Indian wedding. Hence the banana leaves.









These are the onam cards I did for Haritha Homes. The first one is the approved one. Went a little crazy trying to come up with one that was decent.

6 comments:

  1. well its not true that i dint like the initial design in the b&w....the problem was that it was too gud.....which means it looked off the counter bought from a shop......so custumusation was needed to make it look unique and one of a kind an not a classy looking card which is very gud but not in the circumstances.....its like it wuld mean more to me if my mom makes a cake by herself for my birthday rather than getting a classy blackforest from hot chocolate..... the blackforest is any day better than what cake my mom makes but not on my bday.....i wuld love it have it made by her hand....
    so i take this opportunity to clarify that the client did like the initial offering.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. my..my.. thank u, MR.CLIENT, for such a clear-cut explanantion as to why I shud beat myself with a stick for putting that statement up there. My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u, wordhard.. weird name.. but lotta meaning.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey anju.....i kno who to give my e-wedding invitation card order to!!! :) u are definitely gonna do it for me when the time comes, ok?? :) awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thanks, girl.. but its not gonna b cheap.. :-P

    ReplyDelete