Monday, April 19, 2010

Welcome to Destination Designs




Hello, hello!

I initially started this blog as a means to show off to my friends. Later, I started sending this out with my resumes. So I figured its time to tone down my meaningless rambles and get serious. First things first.
I am a copywriter/designer. Well I guess more of a copywriter because I was legally employed as a copywriter for a whole year in an office. Designing is more of a passion. Just like photography. And sketching. So basically, I'm this confused girl who likes a whole lot of stuff and not exactly sure what I'm supposed to be focusing on. I adore cooking too so sometimes I think that's my calling. And I'm good with kids (until they piss me off) so I consider teaching as another option.  Okay, I'm rambling like I said I wouldn't. The work put up here are in no particular order. Some of them are various options done for clients that I freelance for. Some of them are an outcome of a random idea that comes up once in a while.

Anyway, look around and see for yourself. Leave a comment if you can. Or else just offer me a job. Whatever floats your boat. :) 

If you think my designs suck, go through my other blog. Its more of a personal blog where I get to ramble on and on to my heart's content.

If you think my writing sucks as well, check out few of my clicks at.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/71246025@N03/?saved=1

If you think that sucks as well... umm.. I don't know.. try googling "Things that do not suck".
Thanks a ton! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Ms.A - we like you. Are you footloose and fancy free? Would you like to work for some mad and creative people in Chennai?

    Mail us: bobknowsbest@floatingconcepts.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mr.bob - wow, thankz like a ton 4 the offer.. and i sure wud luv to work with mad ppl..but chennai is off-limit for me.. its a long story. but thanks anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just saw your comment on my blog. Sorry I hardly even use that blog anymore :). What you wrote was damn sweet! I was really pleasantly surprised to see someone still remembers me from YT! Are you on FB or twitter? A lot of ex-Young Timers are in touch through FB. Else you can add me on nikhiltaneja@gmail.com and we can chat :). Really, really nice of you to write that comment! Totally made my day! Tc!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the writing is always gr8...
    And the design is gr8 too...

    You're multi-talented!
    I can see the job offers in the comments too...

    ReplyDelete